The 90 Day Article Marketers

Guide to Financial Freedom

Affiliate Program

 

AFFILIATES EARN 70% COMMISSIONS - YOU EARN MORE THAN WE DO!

Become an affiliate. Promote our product and you will earn 70% of the profits on every sale that you refer! That's right, you earn more than we do when you refer a sale (we get the remaining 30%).

SIGN UP AND START EARNING

To become an affiliate, you must be registered with www.Clickbank.com. Follow these simple steps:

1. SIGN UP FOR A CLICKBANK ACCOUNT FOR FREE - It's easy,

Click Here to Sign Up.

2. USE YOUR CLICKBANK ACCOUNT NAME: When you signed up for ClickBank you got an affiliate nickname/username from ClickBank. Enter your Clickbank account name in Step 3 and you will get all the affiliate marketing materials with your own unique tracking code.

3. GET YOUR AFFILIATE LINK TO REFER SALES: After you open your Clickbank account and get a Clickbank username, simply use the link below for your website, emails, blogs and banners.

Your affiliate link is: http://xxxxx.shalveeyah.hop.clickbank.net. Replace the xxxxx with your Clickbank affiliate id. For example if your Clickbank account username is affiliateABC, your link would look like this:

http://affiliateABC.shalveeyah.hop.clickbank.net

 

GETTING PAID

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN FROM YOUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
Our 90 Day Article Marketers Guide to Financial Freedom currently sells for $37.00 (US Dollar). For every sale you refer to us, we will pay you 70% Commission. So you will net about $25.90 for each sale.

RELIABLE PAYMENTS:
The payements are processed and distributed throuhg ClickBank.com, the leading online processing company. If you have a ClickBank account there's no need to sign up. Just user your existing account name.

 

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The 90 Day Article Marketers Guide to Financial Freedom is in a "hot" niche. It teaches the proper methods and guidelines for Article Marketing. It will help to drive an Avalanche of traffic to your website. The guide teaches how to explode online businesses and generate more leads and more money online. It reveals everything you need to know to SKYROCKET your online profits with article marketing. The bottom line on this fantastic eBook resource is that you'll quickly learn all the basics to Article Marketing. You will learn the Top Article Marketers Secrets and Techniques that will help you begin earning more money than you ever thought possible on the Internet by using Article Marketing!

 

BANNERS AND GRAPHICS

We offer attractive banner ads and graphics. Feel free to use the banners below on your websites, blogs, ezines or newsletters! Just be sure to replace the xxxxx on the link with your Clickbank affiliate id.

Banner 1:
Size 250 X 250 Animated: Yes

 

Banner 2:
Size 300 X 386 Animated: No

 

KEYWORDS: If you are doing PayPerClick Advertising, below are a few suggested keywords that relate to our product which you can either bid on in paid advertising, or try to rank in search engines to drive free traffic to your website.

  • article marketing
  • article marketing tips
  • article marketing secrets
  • effective article marketing
  • article marketing service
  • article marketing guide
  • article marketing success
  • article marketing 101
  • internet marketing articles
  • affiliate article marketing

AFFILIATE FAQ


What keywords should I use for my campaign?

See the section above pertaining to Keywords and PayPerClick Advertising.

 

Where are most of the sales from?

Most of our sales are from the USA. Our product has support for almost any international country so there is a wide spectrum.

 

We will help you with any product info, and other questions you might have dealing with this e-book promotion?

Of course! Please contact us with any questions you have and we would be happy to answer. We want our affiliates to be as informed as we are about the product they are promoting.